Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Merle:The One&Only

My one true love weighs 4 to 5 pounds,is covered in speckled fur,has beautiful blue green eyes and a tail.He loves me more than anyone I've ever known.He's snuggled under two soft blankets next to me.Call me crazy,but he makes me want to be a better person.He is always happy to see me,adores me,and his only problem with me is that I can't be with  him 24/7.That's why I love my animals so much.I've long since given up on ever having children of my own.Apparently it's not in my hand of cards.Instead I was given a tiny,sweet little miracle.This is my son.And I love him more than I love most family members.He won't walk out on me because I dated someone he disapproved of.He won't judge me because I made the wrong choices.He cuddles me when there are days I've decided life and the pain it brings,just aren't worth getting out of bed for.He's also there when times are good.When money is rolling in.When everyone is happy and the bills are paid and my family and friends once again approve of my life choices,he's there wagging his tail and just as happy.He's proof that there is a kind and loving God who hasn't given up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment