Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello random viewers to my humble blog!!!

Book One is a story I'm working on.It's a slow and steady process and is in a rough draft form,so try not to judge me too harshly!Its about a ordinary girl who wakes up one day to discover that life is not quite what she thought it was.There IS a heaven and there is definitely a hell and hell has been welcomed with open arms to Earth.She sees monsters,demons,and vampires and now her dog talks to her!I hope you'll enjoy the journey of Sidney and her, as yet, unnamed chi-weenie as they try to save the world before Armageddon hits!


The rest of my blogs may involve the antics I get myself into,my journey back to Texas in the next few weeks,or my past.Some may mention subjects close to my heart!I am about to go to college as a 23 year old!Maybe 24 by the time I enroll.Some will have my chihuahua Merle,or chi-weenie Rollie,or even my chinchilla Fancy-chin.I hope you'll like those blogs...In all reality this is a place for me to vent...to let the inner-crazy-manic me flourish.



I respect your right to say what you please,but some subjects are painful to relive in my mind,let alone to put into words for others to criticize.Please do not insult my pain and heartbreak by mocking me.

Well with that being said:enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment